Deep Cycle AGM 6V SLA Battery Rechargeable For UPS , Medical
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||8.5Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.12 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||2.55A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● Flexible design for multiple installation space
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate
reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and
water during use.
3. Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal
reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures Prostar
batteries have long service life
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when
the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves
when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep