1.2AH 6V SLA Battery Free Maintenance Battery Sealed Lead Acid
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||1.2Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.50 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||0.36A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● Flexible design for multiple installation space
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 12A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate
reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and
water during use.
3. Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal
reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures Prostar
batteries have long service life
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS
7. Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when
the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves
when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery